We have again been accredited with the Investors In Pupils Award.
Please click on the links to see what fabulous pupils we have.
What is Investors In Pupils?
Investors In Pupils is a programme designed to develop children's responsibility for, and participation in their own education and we have been successful in achieving the award. Investors In Pupils helps children to understand how their school works, recognise the people who support them in their learning and allows the children to take more responsibility for themselves and their school. They learn about the school budget and have their own termly class budget.
Comments from the report include:
The children told the assessor: behaviour is very good and you feel safe to learn in this school.
• You enjoy coming to school and you know that having good attendance will help you in the future.
• Your teachers make lessons interesting and fun. You get lots of opportunities to talk and work together which helps you with your learning.
• You are very keen to achieve your targets.
• Your ideas are listened to and the school/class councils mean your ideas can be promoted.
• You know a lot about how the school spends its budget and what governors do to help in school.