School Ethos and Mission Statement
‘Believe Encourage Succeed Together’
Governors, staff, parents and children are committed to providing the BEST education for each child. Our mission statement encapsulates what Stocks Lane Primary School is about.
Our Mission Statement.
We want all pupils to feel as though they are the main priority and come first at all times. We want children to be able to express their feelings in a safe, secure environment and to be able to flourish, so they become ready, respectful and safe adults of the future.
At Stocks Lane we aim to:
- To create a prosperous, joyful and engaging learning space, a place in which pupils feel safe and ready to succeed.
- To provide diverse learning opportunities where all pupils are encouraged to question, challenge themselves and think creatively with a growth mindset.
- To promote equality and fairness, ensure pupils respect and value cultures of others, whilst also recognizing their own individuality and uniqueness as members of the school and wider community.
- To ensure that pupils respect and value the natural world and environment in which we live, that they understand the concept of ‘sustainability’ and that they are prepared for life in a changing world.
- To promote a healthy and active lifestyle by providing healthy, nutritious meals and snacks and providing pupils with a variety of movement activities.
- To develop children’s self confidence and emotional wellbeing for all, by encouraging a positive mindset and awareness of mental health.